Itʻs always good to be prepared. Thereʻs stuff you can bring to your doctorʻs appointment to help it to go smoothly and to help you remember to talk about everything thatʻs bothering you.
- Write a list of questions youʻd like to ask your doctor.
- Write a list of things that you think your doctor should know about your health, your body, and your mind.
- Show your doctor the "sweat diary" you've been working on. It can help him or her better understand why youʻre sweatinʻ the sweat thing.
- If possible, find out if anyone else in your family has had sweat problems. Hyperhidrosis can run in families and your doctor will want to know about your familyʻs health history.
- Bring a buddy. A friend, brother, sister, or parent can help to explain things to the doctor and can help you remember what the doctor says.
- If you hate going to the doctor, plan to treat yourself afterwards by hanging friends, going shopping, or simply relaxing.