What Flava Doctor?

You may decide to talk about your sweating with your regular doctor, who might be a pediatrician or a doctor who specializes in treating adolescents. An even better bet is to see a dermatologist.

You or your friends may see dermatologists for acne. Dermatologists are experts in taking care of your skin – whether itʻs got zits, sunburn, or sweat on it. If you donʻt have a derm already, or the one that you see is clueless about excessive sweating, visit our mother website www.SweatHelp.org and use our Physician Finder to find a doc in your area who will treat you right.